Monday 23 February 2009

Infidelity


Everyone knows at least one case of Infidelity that has gone on between friends, family members and even celebrities. I have known a few cases of Infidelity that has been made well known in my area. A married man decided to have an affair with an American woman over the internet. He travelled over to America(telling his wife he was on a business trip), brought his mistress back and introduced her to his wife. The guys wife then decided to sell her story to 'Chat' magazine which is why this case of Infidelity is well known in my area! In 2006, i happened to get a job at a supermarket where the Americian woman worked! I happened to ask her one day 'what made you move over here to England' in which she replied " I took a wrong turn in Arizona..." After a short, awkward silence, I let out one of those " well i dnt really have a clue what the hell you are ona bout but il acknowledge that you were attempting a joke" laughs.

She was obviously trying to cover up her tracks!

BBC news (online) have covered an article in which Professer Tim Spector has evidence of genetic links to infidelity. For more information follow the link >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3783031.stm


Another case of Infidelity I have seen is my best friends parents who decided to tell my friend that they were separating on New Years days because of the affair that her father had been having with the mom sister! This case of infidelity has ripped the family apart! It has affected my best mate, making her physically ill, suffering from anxiety, panic attacks and heart palpitations. This is one example of how infidelity can really alter people's lifestyles. Why do so many people commit infidelty!!


No comments:

Post a Comment