Tuesday 14 April 2009

Anorexia Nervosa


The programme aired on channel four recently, hosted by fearne cotton really opened my eyes to anorexia. I was aware that pro- anorexia websites were easily accessable but was amazed at the content of them. The media has a huge impact on young girls of today and models such as nicole richie, victoria beckham really are unaware of the poor examples they are setting for young females that look up to them and admire them! Some healh professionals belive that anorexia is down to nature and genetics but I disagree. no one if born anorexic! Today, more awareness needs to be promoted in order for family, friends of anorexia sufferers to notice the signs before it gets out of hand! Anorexia sufferers must have a load of willpower! I know one thing, i love my food way to much and adore my curves so would never be able to not eat! Follow the link for more information on anorexia>>>http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/diseases/facts/anorexianervosa.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment