Sunday 22 March 2009

Comment on "who loves Orange soda?" blog - Heroin


"Who Loves Orange Soda?" highlights the risks and dangers of smoking heroin.http://dally-lidhar.blogspot.com/. I was surprised in the first lecture of Being Bad that there was a heroin user in the same lecture theatre as me! I know that its not unusual in todays society for people to use drugs but when you think that it could be the person sitting behind or in front of you then it does get pretty worrying! I have been brought up in a town where there are hardly no teenage pregnancies, little durg use (to what I know to!) no gangs and overall not a bad reputation, so the first lecture espcially did open my eyes up to the real world! Fair enough, the confessions of unprotected sex, stealing and driving offences didnt scare me, but the topic of Class A drugs did worry me.

" there are around 40,000 registered drg users in the UK, but reality could be more than four times this." For more information on this article, follow this link>>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/medical_notes/85691.stm.


I think the confessor on this module should take advise from FRANK and concentrate on achiveing his/her degree than getting their fix. I understand that coming off addictive drugs is extremely hard and take months, years, but do they really want to jeopadise their University Life for Heroin?

No comments:

Post a Comment